Classic Jordan, Israel and the Palestinian Territories
Classic Jordan, Israel & the Palestinian Territories
Tread some of the most ancient, revered paths known to humankind as you travel through Jordan, Israel and the Palestinian Territories. Begin in Amman, Jordan’s capital, and make your way through the desert sands of Wadi Rum to the lost city of Petra. Head into Israel and visit holy sights including the Church of Nativity, the Garden of Gethsemane, the Church of the Annunciation, as well as the Masada fortress. Explore the Ramon Crater in the Negev Desert and float in the Dead Sea before this trip comes to an end.
- Wadi Rum – Desert Jeep tour
- Petra – Guided tour
- Petra-Local Family Dinner
- Shobak – Shobak Castle
- Madaba – St Georges Church
- Dead Sea – Visit including lunch
- Jerash – Roman ruins
- Haifa – Baha’i Gardens
- Tel Aviv – Lewinsky Market Visit
- Jaffa – Tour of Old Jaffa
- Nazareth – Winery Visit
- Akko – Knights Fortress Visit
- Nazareth – Visit to Church of Annuniciation & Mary’s Well
- Beersheba Tour
- Ramon Crater Jeep Safari
- Masada – Masada visit
- Dead Sea – Dead Sea visit
- Ein Gedi – Nature Reserve
- Jerusalem – Mount of Olives
- Jerusalem – Garden of Gethsemane
- Jerusalem – Guided tour of Old City
- Bethlehem – Church of the Nativity & Shepherds’ Field
- Discover the Holy Lands with the right balance of holy relics, cities, beaches and deserts.
- Experience the feeling of weightlessness as you float in the super salty Dead Sea – not just once, but twice.
- Spend the night trying to count the billions of stars or chat with the locals at our Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum.
- Take a jeep safari in the Negev Desert and check out the Ramon Crater – an internationally recognised dark sky and an acclaimed stargazing destination.
- Check out the rock cut tombs and the remains of the ancient city of Petra.
- Discover the sights, sounds and tastes of Jerusalem’s Old City.
- Devour classic Israeli staples like hummus and falafel in the bustling metropolis that is Tel Aviv.
Masada - Jerusalem